True yoga is not about the shape of your body, but the shape of your life. Yoga is not to be performed; yoga is to be lived. Yoga doesn't care about what you have been; yoga cares about the person you are becoming. ~Aadil Palkhivala
Yoga at the Lake season starts next week. Classes will be on land or paddleboard and here's how you can start benefitting from a weekly practice & experience nature therapy!!
Paddleboard classes (on water--Oakland)
- From May-September you can do private or small group classes for 1-3 people for as little as $30 per person!!
- From June-August you have the option of having a group of 10 -- thanks to Ramsey Outdoor & the Franklin Lakes Nature Preserve for $35.
Yoga at the Lake classes (on land -- Oakland):
- From May-October you can do a private or small group classes for 1-10 people for as little as $6 per person!!
- Prefer to join a weekly community class? Register here. Thursdays @ 12:15pm.
- Small group rates can be split amongst 10 people.
- Private classes include free access to the challenge of the month starting with 28 to Elevate.
*2021 rates are valid through 2022 for anyone that signs up by 4/30/22. New rates begin 5/1/22.
**Have a great outdoor space that you want to host your class this summer? The same rates apply!!
- Paddleboard Yoga - Thursdays from 4:30-5:30pm and every other Saturday @ 9am - $35 per person.
- Yoga at the Lake (on land) - Thursdays from 6-7pm - $15 per person.
New to Yoga? Join my next intro series that kicks off in JUNE here...
Watch one of my FREE classes below to learn how Yoga can start benefitting you right now.
3 MUST HAVES for Yoga at the Lake (land or water)....