It's the third week of GRATITUDE month!
Gratitude is a practice that just keeps giving back and just a small piece of a Yoga practice. The stretches/poses of Yoga are just another piece of Yoga. I've done many exercises classes over the years from swimming to kickboxing to Kung Fu to Bootcamp to Hot Yoga to even running a marathon (all 26.2 miles!!). All of which helped me on the outside. BUT something else was happening the more I practiced Yoga -- I felt a sense of relief on the inside! As a mom and small business owner, I don't have the energy to keep up with these exercises from my teens, twenties and thirties. --- plus I'm not getting any younger and I'm not willing to give up my health and goal to be an awesome Granny someday.
As we approach the final month of 2022, what needs healing in your life?
- Need to build muscle strength, sweat or burn calories so you don't have to hide behind your kids/grandkids in pictures?
- Looking to improve flexibility or poor posture so you can keep up with our kids and grandkids?
- Want to protect your bones from osteoporosis or lessen back pain so you don't need to miss out on memories being made around you?
- Stressed and need to promote relaxation, lower your cortisol levels so you're not the mom screaming at your kids or the grandmom that only has the energy to do inactive things (eg. watch movies, go out to eat, etc).
- Feeling lack of connectedness and just want to be part of a community that is going to help motivate you to do all of the above while discovering why this world needs you here?
- Are your emotions out of whack cuz of your monthly cycle or menopause and you are losing yourself to sadness, anxiety and whatever comes up on a given day?
Many individuals only utilize the practice of Yoga for the physical benefits; however, I am proof that a number of mental and spiritual benefits can also be obtained through breath control, meditation, poses and lifestyle (including Gratitude). The thousands of years of Yoga history, practices and traditions has the added benefit of healing from the root ---what was passed down from our ancestors to our daily mental stressors.
Where you are in your life now? Click on the one that best describes YOU & access my FREE Yoga resource guide that correlates with it right now-- plus a FREE Yoga class will be delivered straight to your inbox that you can do immediately!
"Yoga is the ultimate practice. It simultaneously stimulates our inner light and quiets our overactive minds. It is both energy & rest. Yin & Yang. Feel the burn and find the bliss." ~Unknown
Gratitude that you have given me the opportunity to support your health and wellness,
Love what you read here? Subscribe for updates!
Follow me on social: