Gut health is the key to overall health.
While you can nourish your gut with healthy food and delicious drinkable concoctions, yoga can be another way to help keep your digestive health on track. Lee Holmes, registered yoga teacher, gut expert, and author of Heal Your Gut, says a regular yoga practice is vital to gut health.
Your body is telling you that you need to clean up your gut if....
- You suffer from frequent bloating, gas, constipation, or other uncomfortable digestive symptoms,
- You get frequent headaches or migraines
- You have chronic inflammation and pain
- You're lethargic or have trouble sleeping
- You have skin issues, adult acne, psoriasis, eczema, etc
- You have hot flashes, stress, fear, or anxiety
Learn 3 practices to make sure your immune system is ready for flu season here:
Love what you read here? Subscribe for updates!
Follow me on social: