- Week 1: Intro to Prenatal Yoga (free) & required to attend weeks 2, 3 & 4. Learn more here.
- Weeks 2, 3 & 4: Prenatal Yoga 3 week Series (register below) - LIVE via ZOOM
*Must have 3 moms register for class to run*
Prenatal yoga is specifically designed for women who are expecting. It emphasizes on breathing, stamina, pelvic floor work, restorative poses, and core strength to help the body throughout pregnancy, labor, and recovery. Studies have also shown that practicing prenatal yoga promotes proper health and develop for the baby as well!
Other benefits include:
-Lowered stress and anxiety
-Improved strength, flexibility, and endurance
-Lessened lower back pain, nausea, headaches, and shortness of breath
-Connecting with other moms
"Healthy Moms raise healthy kids".
Fee: 3 week series is $60 (8/25, 9/1 & 9/8) - Thursdays @ 7:30pm
Payment link will be emailed to you & is due 24 hours in advance of 1st class.
*class will only run if 3 moms sign up*
When you RSVP you will receive:
- Replay of Intro to Prenatal Yoga week #1
- A FULL prenatal yoga class you can do right away, as often as you'd like.
- Meditation that you can do right now
- The Essential Oils for Pregnancy Class (and Essential Oils for Babies Class)
- $25 off coupon for maternity yoga pants, tank or a yoga mat.